Our clients are interesting. They are experiencing significant growth and faced with critical finance and accounting requirements. They range in size from pre-revenue/pre-funding start-ups to mid-market and enterprise public companies. They’re involved in fundraising, IPOs, internal restructuring, validating new markets and testing new strategies. They need the right financial software platforms that support their environment and want help evaluating, selecting, implementing and integrating the right solution.
That’s where 9Gauge comes in.
We are seeking a NetSuite Consultant to challenge the status quo and help us deliver NetSuite solutions within our software selection, integration & implementation practice. 9Gauge will consider offering relocation assistance to top candidates outside of the local area.
NetSuite Consultant Job Responsibilities
- Tailor, manage and deliver various components of client engagements with 9Gauge delivery teams, including:
- Identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions.
- Define the systems strategy, develop systems requirements, design and prototype testing, training, define support procedures, and implement workable NetSuite business solutions under tight deadlines.
- Configuration and testing of NetSuite solutions in the context of implementation and integration client engagements
- Manage day to day interactions with clients’ teams and 9Gauge project management
Skills and Qualifications
- 2 - 6 years of experience in full lifecycle ERP, Accounting, or Business Intelligence and Finance software integrations.
- Understanding of business practices related to Accounting/ERP (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Invoicing, etc.).
- Previous consulting experience with NetSuite is preferred. Experience with other G/L solutions, including Intacct, Dynamics (Great Plains, Solomon), SAP, or Oracle is required.
- A self-starter with excellent written and verbal communication skills with an aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to handle a variety of different projects simultaneously and capable of managing multiple deadlines.
- University degree required or equivalent.
- NetSuite certifications, or proven progress toward certifications is preferred.