We’re looking for a Recruiter to join the 9Gauge team. This position may be Full-time, Part-time, contract or temp-to-perm. 20-40 hours per week.
Imagine being a Recruiter for a consulting firm that has an incredible track record of offers accepted, a firm that pays competitive salaries, and has a great culture of camaraderie, amazing Glassdoor ratings, and low turnover. Imagine working to grow a team of savvy experts who deliver advanced financial management consulting and systems integration/technology solutions to our portfolio of clients.
9Gauge is looking to add a Recruiter to our team. We want someone who is a culture fit and strives to find true team players for our rapidly-growing Austin-based consulting practice. Successful applicants will thrive in a fast-paced, technology-enabled, collaborative work environment. The ideal applicant is an A-Player who has experience recruiting for systems implementers and finance team members and/or for a professional services firm. The Recruiter is responsible for driving all aspects of the talent relationship management process for 9Gauge candidates. This will involve screening, scheduling, interviewing, testing, managing the hiring process, and building hiring manager relationships.
If hired as a contractor, this can evolve into a full-time position.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Determine applicants’ qualifications by reviewing candidate resumes, screening candidates, analyzing responses, comparing qualifications to job requirements, and verifying references;
- Schedule coffee meetings with hiring managers and full-day Topgrading candidate interviews;
- Organize and document post-interview debriefing / feedback with recruiting team;
- Enter/update candidate information into Applicant Tracking system on a daily basis;
- Generate recruitment metric reports both manually and using applicant tracking system;
- Provide hiring managers with updates and summaries of recruiting progress and activity;
- Participate in onboarding tasks as needed (i.e. offer letter submittals, final paperwork completion); and
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience:
- 3 - 5 years of recruiting experience required;
- Locally based in the greater Austin, TX area;
- Experience working directly with hiring managers and managing full life cycle recruitment processes;
- Experience recruiting for a professional services firm, systems implementation consultants, or accounting and finance professionals required; and
- HR certification a plus.
Required Technical/ Functional Skills:
- Excellent skills delivering services related to hiring managers and candidates;
- Demonstrated proficiency in utilizing a variety of recruitment strategies including direct sourcing;
- Ability to build effective relationships with internal team and candidates;
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and problem solve while maintaining flexibility;
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, executives, and candidates;
- Works effectively and collaboratively in a team environment;
- Flexible schedule, available to work some nights and weekends on occasion, if needed;
- Proven success identifying qualified candidates through LinkedIn and other professional networks;
- Ability to manage competing demands and accept constructive feedback;
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with professionalism and integrity;
- Ability to adapt and flourish in a fast-paced environment; and
- Familiarity with applicable state, federal, and local laws and regulations associated with employment laws.
NO AGENCIES, PLEASE.