Our clients are interesting. They are experiencing significant growth and faced with critical finance and accounting requirements. They range in size from pre-revenue/pre-funding start-ups to mid-market and enterprise public companies. They’re involved in fundraising, IPOs, internal restructuring, validating new markets and testing new strategies. They need the right financial software platforms that support their environment and want help evaluating, selecting, implementing and integrating the right solution.
That’s where 9Gauge comes in.
We are seeking a Financial Systems Senior Analyst to challenge the status quo and help us launch the Adaptive Insights initiatives within our Finance & Business Intelligence practice. The successful candidate must work well in a team environment while being a resourceful, independent self-starter able to work effectively with minimal direction.
Financial Systems Senior Analyst Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for leading all phases of Adaptive Insights Implementation processes, including:
- Participate in and lead aspects of the Adaptive Insights proposal development process with 9Gauge business development team; participate in the development of proposal pricing strategies and engagement agreements with 9Gauge leadership;
- Scope, plan, budget, and lead Adaptive Insights implementation and integration projects from business development process through Go Live.
- Tailor, manage and deliver various components of client engagements with 9Gauge delivery teams, including:
- Identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions.
- Define the implementation strategy, develop business and systems requirements, design, prototype, and manage testing & training;
- Define support procedures for new and existing clients;
- Manage day to day interactions with clients’ executives and project sponsors, and 9Gauge delivery teams.
Skills and Qualifications
- 10+ years experience in financial management, business intelligence or similar
- 4+ years of experience in advanced financial systems implementation, integration, and optimization
- Excellent understanding of multi-dimensional data models, and driver-based financial forecast models
- Previous consulting experience is preferred.
- Experience with Adaptive Insights or other cloud-based multi-dimensional data software is required.
- Proven project management, configuration and design skills.
- A self-starter with excellent written and verbal communication skills with an aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ideal candidate can jump in as a team lead.
- Ability to handle a variety of different projects simultaneously and capable of managing multiple deadlines.
To apply for this job, please submit a resume and cover letter detailing why you're a great fit for this consulting opportunity.
The 9Gauge Partners culture is tough to beat. We have been named one of the Austin Business Journal’s Best Places to Work and we are rated in the top 5 in Austin for Glassdoor Reviews. Our employees are empowered in serving their clients, work alongside a supportive team and with progressive leaders who truly value transparency and the impact our team makes each day. Our team enjoys competitive base salary plus bonus structure, comprehensive benefits offerings, and a flexible schedule.